Friday, August 24, 2012

Bye Sayang.Hahaha

See you later,Alligator.I'm better off without you.

Alhamdulillah.
I'm finally free from the long awaited answer.
I didn't care you said no.
I care that I'm free of being stuck to you by one answer.
Now,you're nothing more than friends to me :)

It's been a long restless nights because of you.
Some sickening drama and heart break.
But right now,
I'm so grateful to Allah SWT.
I'm finally free to be sexy,free and single! hahaha xD

Oh old posts.I meant what I said.
But right now,All of that can go rot.
I have a new life and perspective.
Don't judge me by my past.I don't leave there anymore.

So,here goes new life without your shrubs in my mind.
I loved you.Now I just... I just know you as a friend.That's all.
No need for the dramas anymore for me.
You're pathetic that time you know.
Only when my friend help,you gave me an answer.
Was it so hard to answer to me right away?
It's sickening somehow. 
I adored you once.Not now.
I cared for you so much.Now you can find someone else.

I'm cute,free and single :3
No need for the sexy.hehehe.

That's all.
See ya, Seattle! 
O.O

0 comments: