Monday, October 1, 2012

Carnival

Hey Lovely Blog.
I miss you so much but I've been busy,lazy and procrastinating to update you.
Sorry -.-

Well.
This is going to be a simple and short post.
But,I'm warning you right now.
After this post.Another one's coming.
And it'll be longer than you expect.

Well,recently.
The SKK Carnival was held at Semenza's field.
The carnival was not bad.Really fun actually.
Well,I took part in S.I.R [again Grr...]
Alhamdulillah,got second *happy dance*

Well,before that.
I had help the school to set up the displays at our school's booth.
Not bad I do say so myself.
But oh well.
Though our booth didn't get the prettiest or whatever booth.
Ours was one of the most visited cause of the awesomeness radiating from the booth!
xD
Such lies.What is wrong with me tonight?!
No.We had a lot of fun activities,people were interested.
So yea.

Ok.
I  met mr.rainbow that day as well.
Who is mr.rainbow you might ask.
I'll tell you that later bloggie ;)
See you later.
:* xoxo

0 comments: